Each team in the U12 Girls league will play two first round playoff games. Four teams will then advance to a Final Four.
The three pool winners and the second place team with the most points will advance to the Final Four. If teams are tied in points at the end of first round play, the following tiebreakers will determine advancement.
- Head to head in playoff play
- Most wins in playoffs
- Goal differential (goals for minus goals against, max 3 per game)
- Fewest goals allowed in playoffs
- Most shutouts in playoffs
- Head to head in regular season
- Ranking in regular season (see chart below)