If teams are tied in points at the end of first round play, the following tiebreakers will determine advancement.
- Head to head in playoff play
- Most wins in playoffs
- Goal differential (goals for minus goals against, max 3 per game)
- Fewest goals allowed in playoffs
- Most shutouts in playoffs
- Most goals in playoffs (maximum 3 per game)
- Head to head in regular season
- Ranking in regular season (see chart below)
In the U12 Girls Bronze Division, the two teams with the most points after the first round of playoffs will advance to the Championship Game.
Ties are not allowed in the Championship Game. If tied at the end of regulation time, the game will go to two (2) golden goal five-minute overtime periods. Golden goal means that the game will end immediately after the first overtime goal. Kicks from the penalty spot per FIFA rules will occur if the game is still tied at the end of overtime. The exception to FIFA rules in this situation is that all players will be eligible to be chosen by the coach to kick. Players need not be on the field at the end of overtime.
There will be trophies for all players on the first and second place teams after the Championship game.